08 March 2008

ATMOSPHERE - Shoulda Known - Free single download


ATMOSPHERE - Shoulda Known - Free single download
Atmosphere's new LP When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold is out on April 22nd. The first single is Shoulda Known and they've leaked it so you can download for free (here) it's combo of meaty frequency-bending synth bass and Slug rhyming about being involved with the wrong girl. First a whole LP (Strictly Leakage) to download and now this. I don't know if it's enough. Perhaps if I give them my bank account number and sort code they can just have their salaries paid straight into my account and when that's done they can come round and give my house a clean.
RELATED LINKS:
Listen/ download ATMOSPHERE - Shoulda Known
Atmosphere - Myspace
Rhymesayers
SEARCH MONKEYBOXING EMPIRE REVIEWS

No comments: